Family Dental Service
Littleton Kid’s Dental
Your Favorite Littleton Kid’s Dental Practice
Do you worry about your kids teeth and dental needs?
Unfortunately, many people have a bad impression when they think about going to the dentist. This negative association often starts at childhood. At Integrative Dental, we want your child’s first trip to a kids’ dentist near Littleton to be safe, supportive and fun! Our goal is for your child to leave smiling and excited for lifetime of good oral hygiene.
Littleton Children’s Dentistry Services We Offer at Integrative Dental:
– we take care of your child’s basic cleanings, fluoride treatments, digital x-rays, filings, extractions and tooth repair.
Braces For Kids
– we use traditional braces, clear braces, retainers and the latest
technology to create beautiful smiles for kids. Learn more about our clear braces, Invisalign >
– we perform this simple in-office surgical procedure to release
tongue and lip ties. In infants, a tongue tie release can make breastfeeding
easier for Mom and Baby both. In kids & adults, a tongue release can alleviate
chronic head/neck pain, poor weight gain, colic and reflux issues, speech
impediments, crowded teeth, overbites, food texture issues and TMJ problems.
Pediatric Sleep Apnea (OSA)
– we know that early detection and treatment is
vital to minimize and fix unhealthy airways and poor sleep patterns which is why
we incorporate this treatment into our practice.
– often referred to as the gold standard in orthodontics for kids,
the facial growth guidance system improves oral posture and jaw alignment and
can successfully create a larger airway, healthier jaw joints, stronger profile and
The ALF Appliance
– we are excited to provide this viable holistic alternative to
Healthy Airway Treatments
– there are many devices that utilize the latest
technology in palatal expansion and facial growth guidance. These include
DNA, Vivos, Homeoblock, Forward Growth Guidance Appliance (FGGA),
Removable Anterior Growth Guidance appliance (RAGGA/AGGA), ALF and
Crozat. We specialize in matching your child with the right appliance.
Emergency Dental Services
– we understand that kids have accidents, we are
here to help!
At Integrative Dental Littleton, we begin care with the primary teeth. Healthy primary teeth are vital for proper chewing and nutrition, speech, and appearance. Decay or loss of these teeth can result in a malformed mouth structure, causing serious problems when permanent teeth take their place.
During your child’s first dental exam, your pediatric dentist will perform a thorough examination of your child’s mouth. We are looking for problems with their dental development and any other potential red flags that could hinder their teeth development and oral health. We will provide you with all the proper information and solutions, if necessary, regarding regular dental maintenance and protecting against tooth decay.
It is important to us that you and your child understand what is going on in their mouth, how we can help resolve any problems that may be prevalent and how we can work as a team to achieve the best outcome for your child’s teeth, smile and overall wellness moving forward. We take the time to:
- Teach children the proper way to brush
• brush twice a day with a soft bristle brush (remember to replace it every 3 months)
• brush for 2-3 minutes (find a fun song to sing or use a fun timer/alarm clock)
• brush all the teeth, not just the front ones (most decay occurs in those hard-to reach spots)
• make brushing fun! Set up a daily routine that they will look forward to.
- Teach you and your child healthy eating habits. Proper food choices are critical for the development of healthy, strong teeth. We’ll talk about important vitamins kids need, why
they should eat starchy and sugary foods in moderation and how to incorporate calcium rich foods such as milk, yogurt, cheese, and broccoli into their meals and snacks.
- Teach you the importance of regularly scheduled dentist visits. Twice a year is optimal
while their teeth are developing. Early detection is the best form of treatment. We want to be on top of any changes in their mouths so we can address issues before they become problems.
Request a Consultation
- Our Hours
- Monday 8:30am - 5pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 6pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 4pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 4pm
- Friday 7:30am - 4pm Call us at anytime for an emergency consult.
Looking For A Kid’s Dentist "Near Me" In Littleton, CO?
We want to make sure you as parents understand your kid’s dental treatment plan and are supported in making the best decisions for your child.
For more information about what we offer in Littleton children’s dentistry including braces for kids or to set up your consultation with Dr. Bieneman to discuss your child’s dental needs, please contact our team at 303.797.0832.