ADULT AIRWAY ORTHODONTICS
More Than Straight Teeth
Teeth can be straightened at any age. We believe that straight teeth and a beautiful smile should be the SECONDARY outcome of a successful orthodontic treatment. Many of our adult orthodontic patients come to our office looking for an alternative to traditional retractive orthodontic treatment.
The goal of most traditional orthodontic treatments is to straighten teeth and to have the maxilla and mandible (top and bottom jaw) line up “properly”. The problem is that the teeth and jaws are attached to the rest of your body and can have a dramatic affect on your overall health and wellness.
It’s about much more than straight teeth for us.
When it comes to orthodontics, our primary goals are:
- To protect (or enlarge) the size of your airway and to prevent causing any harm to your jaw joints (TMJ’s).
- To create enough space for your tongue to rest easily in your mouth when your lips are sealed and your teeth are touching.
- To strive for optimum facial balance and pleasing facial appearance.
- To give you a broad smile that is complete to the corners of your mouth.
Invisalign has become increasingly popular among adults seeking to achieve straight teeth without traditional braces. It offers remarkable effectiveness, minimal visibility, and enables us to successfully meet all their dental needs.
For more information on adult orthodontics or to set an appointment to discuss your situation, contact us at 303.797.0832.
Request a Consultation
- Our Hours
- Monday 8:30am - 5pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 6pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 4pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 4pm
- Friday 7:30am - 4pm Call us at anytime for an emergency consult.