Family Dental Service
Orthodontics in Littleton, CO
The Best Solution in Orthodontics In Littleton, CO
Orthodontics is a special area of dentistry that addresses the diagnosis, prevention, interception, guidance, and correction of dental irregularities including:
- Irregular Bite Patterns
- Misaligned Jaws
- Crooked and Crowded Teeth
Our Goals in Orthodontics
When it comes to providing the leading orthodontics near Littleton, our primary goals are:
- To strive for optimum facial balance and an aesthetically pleasing
- To create enough space for your tongue to rest easily in your
mouth when your lips are sealed and your teeth are touching.
- To protect or enlarge the size of your airway and to prevent
causing any harm to your jaw joints (TMJ’s).
- To enhance your smile by creating a broad smile that is complete
to the corners of your mouth.
What We Offer in Orthodontics
We use a full range of orthodontic appliances including braces (both ceramic and clear), clear aligners, Invisalign, non-surgical orthodontic appliances and minimally invasive surgical procedures to correct overbites, underbites and tongue thrusts.
Braces (both ceramic and clear)
– Used for both cosmetic and structural purposes, braces are highly effective in teeth straightening and aligning, fixing gaps between teeth, widening the palate or jaws and correcting bites.
– Used for teeth straightening, they are comfortable, removable, discreet and, unlike traditional braces, can be used without dietary restrictions and do not create obstructions for flossing or brushing. Learn more about Invisalign >
Non-surgical Orthodontic Appliances
– These devices are used to open airways, reposition the jaw and create space around the teeth. They are used to treat underbites, open bites, tongue thrusts, sleep apnea and TMD.
Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
– Frenectomies are simple in-office surgical procedures that release a tongue and/or lip-tie. The procedure offers immediate results and minimal recovery time.
– There are many devices that utilize the latest technology in palatal expansion and facial growth guidance. We use DNA, Vivos, Homeoblock, ALF and Crozats and specialize in matching your child with the right appliance.
– Uses removable appliances to improve resting oral posture and advance the jaws in the face. When the treatment is successful it creates a larger airway, healthier jaw joints, a stronger profile and a broad smile that is complete to the corners of the mouth.
The ALF Appliance
– This is a viable option for patients who are not compatible with Orthotropics®
How We Achieve Your Goals in Orthodontics
Success happens when we partner with our patients to co-create a treatment plan
designed for optimal results. Once we have an overall understanding of who you are
and what you want, we can create the optimal treatment plan that best meets your
needs and your budget.
Request a Consultation
- Our Hours
- Monday 8:30am - 5pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 6pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 4pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 4pm
- Friday 7:30am - 4pm Call us at anytime for an emergency consult.