FAMILY DENTAL SERVICES
The word Invisalign has become synonymous with straight teeth. A growing number of patients ask us about Invisalign and other clear aligner brands. Clear aligners are preferable to traditional wires for some obvious reasons:
- The appliances are nearly invisible
- No dietary restrictions
- No obstructions while flossing or brushing
Invisalign and other “clear aligner” appliances can be a great solution for some people, but not everyone. We often suggest AIRWAY Orthodontics for better sleep, breathing and overall wellness.
For adolescents & kids, we advocate for developing the jaws forward in the face. Forward facial growth leads to a stronger profile, optimized airway, healthier jaw joints and a broad smile that is complete to the corners of the mouth. For most adults, crooked teeth can be a symptom of TMJ problems and/or sleep related breathing disorders including Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Adults who want straight teeth also deserve higher levels of overall wellness.
When it comes to orthodontics, our primary goals are:
- To protect (or enlarge) the size of your airway and to prevent causing any harm to your jaw joints (TMJ’s).
- To create enough space for your tongue to rest easily in your mouth when your lips are sealed and your teeth are touching.
- To strive for optimum facial balance and pleasing facial appearance.
- To give you a broad smile that is complete to the corners of your mouth
For more information about Invisalign or to set an appointment to discuss your situation, contact us at 303.797.0832.
Request a Consultation
- Our Hours
- Monday 8:30am - 5pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 6pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 4pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 4pm
- Friday 7:30am - 4pm Call us at anytime for an emergency consult.