Kids Airways orthodontics
Kid's Airway Orthodontics
The Best Solution in Orthodontics
Orthodontics is a special area of dentistry that addresses the diagnosis, prevention, interception, guidance, and correction of dental irregularities, including:
- Irregular Bite Patterns
- Misaligned Jaws
- Tooth Overcrowding
- Crooked Teeth
Our Goals in Orthodontics
When it comes to orthodontics, our primary goals are:
- To strive for optimum facial balance and an aesthetically pleasing
- To create enough space for your tongue to rest easily in your
mouth when your lips are sealed and your teeth are touching.
- To protect or enlarge the size of your airway and to prevent
causing any harm to your jaw joints (TMJ’s).
- To enhance your smile by creating a broad smile that is complete
to the corners of your mouth.
What We Offer in Orthodontics
We use a full range of orthodontic appliances including braces (both ceramic and clear), clear aligners, Invisalign, non-surgical orthodontic appliances and minimally invasive surgical procedures to correct overbites, underbites, tongue thrusts.
- Braces (both ceramic and clear) – used for both cosmetic and structural
purposes, braces are highly effective in aligning and straightening teeth, fixing
gaps between teeth, widen the palate or jaws and correcting mishappen bites.
- Invisalign/clear aligners – create beautiful straight teeth with these nearly
invisible aligners. They are comfortable, removable, discreet and unlike
traditional braces, can be used without dietary restrictions or
obstructions while flossing and brushing.
- Non-surgical Orthodontic Appliances – these devices are used to open
airways, reposition the jaw and properly align teeth in order to treat underbite,
open bites, tongue thrust, sleep apnea and TMJ.
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures – frenectomies are simple in-office
surgical procedures performed without the need for anesthesia to release a
tongue and/or lip tie. The procedure offers immediate results and minimal
How We Achieve Your Goals in Orthodontics
We are able to obtain the best results for our patients when they/you are part of the treatment planning process. We want to know your lifestyle – do you have a high stress job? Do you have underlying health issues? How important are your teeth and smile in your day today life? We want to know your goals – are you looking for that perfect asymmetrical smile? Are you suffering from pain? Do you wake up in the morning feeling sleep deprived and fatigued? Once we have an overall understanding of who you are and what you want, we can create the optimal treatment plan that best meets your needs and your budget.
We pride ourselves on early intervention using the most holistic and non-invasive approach possible.
For more information about our orthodontic treatments or to set an appointment to discuss your unique orthodontic needs, contact us at 303.797.0832.
Request a Consultation
- Our Hours
- Monday 8:30am - 5pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 6pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 4pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 4pm
- Friday 7:30am - 4pm Call us at anytime for an emergency consult.