FAMILY DENTAL SERVICES
Quick, affordable and as painless as possible.
There’s no need to fear a root canal procedure. We utilize the latest tools and materials to ensure your experience is quick and painless. We offer flexible treatment options and payment plans, so you can put your cost concerns at ease.
When do I need a root canal and what are the symptoms?
Root canals are necessary when the innermost layer of your tooth, the pulp, is exposed. When this occurs, the tissue inside your tooth will become contaminated and eventually develop an infection.
Common root canal symptoms include:
- Severe toothache pain when chewing or applying pressure
- Prolonged sensitivity or discomfort to hot or cold temperatures, even after the temperature has been removed
- Tooth discoloration
- Swelling of the gums in the adjacent area
- A persistent or recurring pimple on the gums in the adjacent area
How Does Root Canal Treatment Work?
The first step in treating a root canal is to remove any infected and/or dead tissue. Then the area is disinfected and sealed off with special materials designed to keep contaminants out. The tooth is then sealed or, when appropriate, a crown is placed on the tooth to prevent a fracture that could cause further damage.
For more information about root canals or to set an appointment to discuss your situation, contact us at 303.797.0832.
Request a Consultation
- Our Hours
- Monday 8:30am - 5pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 6pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 4pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 4pm
- Friday 7:30am - 4pm Call us at anytime for an emergency consult.